Garnier Skin Active Miccelair Water with Cleansing Milk

Hello everyone
I tried the new Micellar Water with Cleansing Milk. This new product is launched by Garnier and is a product from the Skin Active range.

My first impression is the big pink flacon, with a white thick substance in it. It is not something that I knew before. I mostly use a cleansing gel to remove the makeup on my face. This was a new experience for me that I would like to share with you!

The cap on the bottle is weird, it could be something more functional, but it's do-able. When I opened the bottle, I smelled nothing. When I put the product on a cotton ball, then there is a very light odour that doesn't dominate, it's nice. When putting the product on a cotton ball the substance looks like a light yoghurt.

I used the micellar water in the morning to clean my face and in the evening to take off my make up.
After using it, I have no tight feeling on my skin and it feels caring. I like that. The bottle says that the Micellar Water is for people with dry and Irritating skin, but I used it on my oily/combination skin and it works very good on it too! You could say that this will work on every skin.

What's the result of this Micellar Water?

After cleansing my face with this micellar water on a cotton ball some makeup is still left on my face and only with a toner, I can remove the last makeup. The biggest part of my makeup is gone with the Micellar water.

It will come handy as an emergency or to change into another look or correcting errors. It will work perfectly to use in the morning before using makeup and to clean your face in the evening.

Do you use Micellar Water?
Which brand of skincare is your favourite?

Yours Sincerely

Eline

Comments