Garnier Skin active BB Cream Classic

Hello you!
This month I tested out the new Garnier BB Cream Classic
In this blog post, I will tell you all about it.

BB Cream Classic

 I Got the colour light, because of my white porcelain skin.
The first things I noticed were the much darker colour of the cream versus the colour on the flacon, it doesn't match. The colour on the flacon is much lighter than the cream itself.
And of course the smell. It smells like something out of a package of a certain clay mask.
The odour is nice, not too strong and it stays for a very long time after you have applied it. Some people like that, I rather not.


It applies easily and evenly on my face, I can blend it easily out with my hands, I don't need a brush or anything else. The BB Cream doesn't get in my face folds, it hydrates my face. It evens out some spots, red spots and dull areas. It leaves a natural glow on my face but sadly it has a three times more darker colour than my own skin colour. There is another con when I need to blow my nose the BB Cream disappears, it's the same when I have a runny nose.

I have a more oily skin/combination skin and I think it hydrates too much for my skin, it feels during the day very oily. This BB Cream will work better for someone with a dry skin/irritated skin or normal skin.

Did you buy this BB Cream or do you want to buy it?
What do you think of this BB Cream?

Yours Sincerely

Eline






Comments