Lee stafford - CoCo LoCo

Hello everyone, today I will write a review about 4 products I tested from Lee Stafford's Coco Loco hair products. These products:
  • Shampoo
  • Conditioner
  • Coconut Mask
  • Coconut balm

How to use:

First, you use the shampoo and then you scoop out the equivalent of an egg into the palms of your hands from the coconut mask. 
Massage it into your hair from roots to ends and leave for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.

after that, you have to work the conditioner into the palms of your hands and distribute it evenly through your hair. Rinse the conditioner thoroughly.

You can use the coconut balm on wet hair and dry hair and protects, shimmers and styles your hair anytime, anywhere.

Coco Loco Shampoo & conditioner

When you open the bottle, it smells very strong like coconuts and it smells even more if you use it. So you have to like coconuts, because of the strong smell.
My hair looks healthier when I use the shampoo and looks brighter. I can't say that it works so much better than my normal ones, but the smell lingers longer and my hair looks more brighten up.
The conditioner doesn't smell so much like the shampoo. the conditioner makes my hair softer and not weighing down like normal. It feels like my hair is flowing around when I walk.
Lee-Stafford-Coco-Loco-6

Coconut Mask & Balm

The hair mask seems to give my hair a full deep cleanse and it gets rid of all the product build-up as well as making it shinier. The balm can be used for styling or giving your hair some shine without looking greasy.

Lee-Stafford-Coco-Loco-5

Conclusion

The shampoo and conditioner were really fantastic, I really loved it.
The Coconut Mask was okay, but I don't use hair masks often.
These products were really good for my fast getting greasy hair.

Yours sincerely 

Eline




Comments